Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day...Shamlentine's Day

Yep, it’s a holiday, but to me it was just another day. I have a feeling that’s how every holiday is going to be while I’m here. I’m not gonna lie, I missed doing valentine crafts with my kidos though. I really do miss them. But this definitely a nice break from daycare.
I woke up in a great mood this morning. I watched the valentine’s special of the Price is Right and then headed to work early so I could shop. J I went to Property Control and Cast Connections. This time only bought $110 worth of stuff at Property Control. I got it all for $27. I love that place! And then I bought some awesome plates at Cast Connections for a dollar each. I’ve told myself that I can only go shop here once every other week at the most. Lol. We’ll see if that happens.
Then my mood went from good to bad…I got off the Cast Member bus and there was a sign that said park hours had been extended to 9. Which means force extension for all us closers. And sure enough, I was extended an hour. I was supposed to get off at and now I was scheduled until . Fan-freaking-tastic. They will never offer ER’s, but they can always force extend you. It’s a little messed up if you ask me. But I guess this is what I get for taking an ER last night. Lol. I was just glad I was in restrooms. Until I found out I was in Veranda. It was insane! I counted today and there are 38 stalls. And seriously at one point today they were all occupied with a line going out the door. I kid you not. But I made it through with no major problems.
Tomorrow I plan on going to Downtown Disney to do some more shopping before our holiday discount of 40% ends. I’m looking forward to work tomorrow. We have our CP welcome session and we get free pizza and ice cream. Yippy! And then I have to go to Wal-Mart after work tomorrow night because I’m really running low on groceries. Which is never good.

No comments:

Post a Comment