Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Don’t Wanna Work All Day, I just Wanna Bang on the Drum All Day

Day off…yay! Heather’s birthday is Saturday, but none of us our off so we celebrated today. Heather and I got up this morning and hit up Hollywood. We got fast passes for Toy Story Mania, but didn’t get to use them because they were for and we were long gone by then. So I still haven’t been on it. Then we did the Great Movie ride, watched the Muppets 3D show, and then had corn dogs for lunch. I love Disney corn dogs! They are amazing. So amazing that I ate two. All I do is eat here. I’m going to gain so much weight by the time my program is over. Just watch, it’ll happen. Lol. Then we met Sully and Mike! And ran into a Green Army man.
Then we watched the Indiana Jones stunt show which was great! And ended our Hollywood visit with the Count Down to Fun parade. It’s definitely one of my favorites.
After Studios we met up with Maria and headed to MK. It was packed as usual.

We danced at Move it Shake it of course. I can’t tell you how much I love it. We got to dance with Woody this time and it was awesome.

Then we rode Aladdin’s Magic Carpet ride which for a little kids ride was really fun! Then we did a night Jungle Cruise and had a hilarious skipper. Then we watched some of the Electrical parade, but decided to leave because we were exhausted.
Today was Autumn’s 16th birthday! I can’t believe she gets her license on Monday. I absolutely hated missing her 16th. It killed me. And then we skyped when I got home which just made it even worse. We ended up both crying and I hate it because I miss her so freaking much and there’s not a darn thing I can do about it. All I could do was sit there and watch her cry as I cried and I just want to hug her and I can’t…I hate being away from her and everyone else I love. Ugh…  
I was going to go to Typhoon Lagoon tomorrow while we can still get in for free, but I think I’m just going to stay home. I need some rest.
I have pictures, but for some reason they won't upload. But I'll work on it and get them up here eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment