Monday, February 7, 2011

Packers and More Rain

I finally got to skype Autumn today! I miss her like flippin' crazy!
So we all know the Packers won the super bowl. And we all know the famous question and answer: “You’ve just won the Super Bowl, now what are you going to do?...I’m going to Disney world!” Well apparently that’s true. Today Aaron Rogers was at MK. He had his own littler “parade” after the parade. I was in the Veranda restroom today. So I got to stick my head out and see him. They had Mickey in a football helmet and Minnie in a cheerleader outfit. It was pretty cute.
This morning it was beautiful outside and the weather was so nice, but when I was outside watching Aaron Roger a huge gust of wind came and you could literally feel the temperature drop drastically. It was crazy. And as soon as he went through it started raining. Another reason I love restrooms. Not once did I have to walk into the rain.
So I kind of locked myself in the supply closet today. LOL. The veranda closet is always unlocked, but hard to open. So I thought it was locked and went to unlock it with my key. Well apparently it was unlocked and I locked it with my key. So when I pulled it shut behind me I locked myself in. lol. I felt really stupid. I was fixing to call the guys restroom for someone to come save me, but he came in right in time. All I could do was laugh.
I was in the restroom with another lady today. She’s older and has been here a while. I decided that she’s the Mexican version of my mother when she had short hair. Lol. But she was really nice and wouldn’t let me do anything. I tried to take out the trash and she said “no no no, I’ll take care of that”. And it was that way for everything. All I had to was sweep. So that was nice. My shift went by super fast. When it was time for wishes it had pretty much stopped raining so I went out to watch it, but the wind wasn’t moving at all so the smoke wasn’t going anywhere and you couldn’t see the fireworks. It just looked like lightning. But I got to hear it and that’s all that matters. J And Maria is awesome and got it as a ring tone and sent it to me!
Tomorrow is my Friday! Yippy! I’m ready to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment