Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm Celebrating Life!

Yay a day off! After I slept in forever, Maria and I went to find Company D, Cast Connections, and Property Control. Company D and Cast Connections aren’t the best, but oh my goodness, I’m in love with Property Control. That’s were the lost and found goes when no claims it after 30 days and it’s also damaged merchandise they can’t sell on property. Everything is 75% of its original price. I bought $400 worth of stuff for under a hundred. I got a $50 hoodie for $11, a got a couple $3 t-shirts, 50 cent sunglasses, $30 dollar watches for $4, a $24 photo book for $6, and a $20 bag for $5. It’s amazing! And right now we get a 40% discount on all merchandise in the parks so Maria and I also went to Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom to do some more shopping.
We weren’t at Hollywood too long. We were mainly there just to say hi to someone. So we rode Tower of Terror, said hi and left. We really just wanted to watch the Magic, the Memories, and You and Wishes at MK. That was our goal. And we did indeed accomplish this goal. J We got perfect seats right in front of the castle and enjoyed the amazing shows. I got to see the Magic, the Memories, and You all the way through and it’s incredible. I don’t know how they do it.
Whishes will never get old! It’s truly amazing. I could watch it every night and not get bored.
Maria and I also got buttons tonight at MK. Disney has I’m celebrating ____ (fill in the blank) buttons that people can wear so the cast members know what they’re celebrating and can acknowledge it. So we got buttons and usually CP’s say they are celebrating their day off, but we decided to say that we’re celebrating life. J
So there is one good thing about the buses and it’s that all the international kids have to ride the bus. So on your way home you can be surrounded by so many different cultures. Like tonight I was sitting between this guy from London (who was super adorable by the way lol) and this girl from China. I had a really awesome accent on one side of me and a completely different language on the other. I just can’t wait for the Australians to get here in a week! :D
I have tomorrow of as well and Maria gets off at noon so we’re going to go to Animal Kingdom and then shoot over to Epcot to ride Figment and catch Illuminations. I’m super excited!

1 comment:

  1. Have to say that trapped in this snow, I am jealous of all the fun you are having. Soak up every minute. Love you!

    ReplyDelete