Friday, February 11, 2011

8 hours...

Today was my first 8 hour shift and it was 8 hours of constant flushing. I hate automatic toilets! Lol. No, it really wasn’t that bad. It went by really fast. It helps that I get some kind of break every two hours. And we got free ice cream! I guess West Custodial has gone 60 days without an accident so they rewarded us with Mickey bars. Lol. It was pretty awesome not gonna lie. I love having a job other than daycare. It’s such a nice break. Don’t get me wrong, I miss playing with my babies, but I love interacting with adults. Lol. And meeting new people! I don’t know why I dread going to work because I always have fun somewhere throughout my shift. I met the cutest little girl today and it was her 4th birthday. I asked her if she wanted a sticker and of course I couldn’t find them. But she looked at me and said “that’s ok, you’ll find them eventually”. Lol. I was so glad I got off at before the cheerleader invasion hit. The park closed at 8, but was open until 10 for this huge group of cheerleaders that are here. They were every where. Oh, and Johnny Depp is here! Apparently he is doing the pirate tutorial show a couple times throughout the day.
I don’t have to go in until tomorrow! Yay. So I’m going to Hollywood Studios with a friend and then property control to see how much damage I can cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment