Saturday, February 26, 2011

Heather’s Birthday!

So our new roomie was supposed to move in at this morning. Well I guess she stopped by (I was sleeping) and asked the other girls if she could move in at any time today. So later on, Heather and Maria went to Walgreens and she came back with just a laundry bag. She seems nice. She’s a little Indian girl and she’s really quiet. But I haven’t really got to talk to her yet. She said her name, but I have no idea what she said. So she dropped some clothes off and left again. And here it is and she’s not here and there’s no sign that she dropped anything else off. So I don’t know what’s going on there.
Today was Heather’s birthday! Maria took her to Walgreens to try to distract her while I made her a cake. Well we don’t have a cake pan. So we made cookies instead. We bought that funfetti cake mix and there’s a cookie recipe on the side of the box. They turned out really good. We also bought her a frame and put a picture of the three of us in it.
But anyway…I was in shooting zone for my entire 6 hours tonight. We were super busy so I wasn’t completely bored out of my mind. I got to watch BOTH electrical parades. And I saw this little girl jump out of her stroller and run under the ropes towards Minnie Mouse when she came by. Cutest/scariest thing ever. Thankfully dad caught her. 
Working tomorrow. I’m so tired of MK being open late. =/

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good match for a roommate. I predict you two will become very close friends. She probably needs someone just like you in her life, and you know things happen for a reason. I miss ya!

    ReplyDelete