Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh Yah...There's the Fun

So I didn’t post anything yesterday. I was flippin’ exhausted. I got extended an hour again! But it wasn’t too bad I guess, I didn’t do anything the first four hours of my shift. Literally. I clocked in and and at we had our Custodial CP Welcome Party thingy. That lasted until . I was supposed to have a basic’s training class at , but didn’t get to go because our party ran over. So I sat in the break room for 15 minutes until my manager fixed my schedule. Then she told me to take a lunch. And when I got back from lunch it was time for Track Talk. So I seriously didn’t get an assignment until 6. And it was a task. And then I got the zone I was dreading…Big Thunder Mountain. I was seriously stressing out. It’s a Que zone which means I have to pull the trash in the ride line. But thankfully I was taking over the zone from Jackie (my trainer) and she helped me out and showed me which cans were mine. So closed out BTM. And I don’t know why we got extended because the park was so dead! I ran into a coordinator and he gave me an ER, but it was only by like 15 minutes. It wasn’t a bad day, but I’m sooo glad it’s my weekend!
I woke up this morning and went to Downtown Disney to get some last minute shopping out of the way because today was the last day we could use our 40% discount. Then I met back up with Heather and Maria and we went to Epcot and walked around the world. We met Marie in France:

And Donald in Mexico:

We also saw the Captain EO show which was like the weirdest thing ever. Why they brought it back, I don’t know.
Then we got bored and headed to Hollywood Studios. I love that park! I kind of wish I worked there. But anyway…we talked to this CP custodian for like 45 minutes and he tried to make a Magical Moment for us by giving us Fast Passes for Tower of Terror, but when we went to go ride it there was absolutely no line so we didn’t even need them. Oh well, he did trade me a Figment pin. I now have 8! I…love…Figment!

I still haven’t gone to Wal-Mart. Not sure what tomorrow will hold, but I’m off so it’ll be good no matter what. J

No comments:

Post a Comment