Thursday, February 10, 2011

R.I.P Toontown

Today was my last day off until next week. =( I know I said I was going to do something with my morning, but I didn’t. lol. I slept and did laundry. I went and talk to the manager and he was able to give me a full refund. Thank goodness.
Around I decided to head to MK. It was kind of nice walking around the park by myself, but after a while I was really bored and wanted some company. And a bird flew into me! Now the birds at Disney are crazy to begin with. I was walking up Main Street and no joke, this sparrow flew right into my chest! Lol. But anyway...finally I met up with Maria and Heather. We walked through Toontown one last time. Tomorrow is the last day and then it will be no more. They’re closing it down to make room for the fantasy land expansion. We got to see Mickey and Minnie and we were going to see the fairies, but the line was too long. So we rode some rides and then watched MMY and Wishes. Which wasn’t the best because it was raining today so the clouds were in the way. And it was cold.

We got to find out the sex of Robin’s new baby tonight! I got a package in the mail from her the other day with two more packages inside saying not to open until instructed to do so. But I got to open them tonight. She told me to open package #1 and it’s a boy! One package was for if it was a boy and the other a girl. Here’s what was inside:

So exciting!
Tomorrow’s my first 8 hour shift. Bleh =/ I’m going to be in the restrooms the whole time. We’ll see how that goes.
Can’t wait for my next two days off!

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm....I need Heather's shirt STAT! The aliens from Toy Story? Too adorable! Have a great day at work!

    ReplyDelete