Thursday, February 24, 2011

B-I-N-G-O

Today was another day off. And I did absolutely nothing. It was amazing. It was awesome to just lay on the couch, play solitaire, and watch a teen mom marathon. I did do a load of laundry though. So I did something somewhat productive. And then when Maria got home we went to Grocery Bingo! We accidentally arrived an hour early so we were the first ones in line. Bingo was fun, but I didn’t win any groceries which really sucked. But I did get a free shirt that’s really cute and some sticky notes that say Disney Internship Programs. So it wasn’t a total fail.


Then after bingo we decided to go to Cici’s Pizza. Now there’s one right across from
Vista Way
. But when I was on the bus the other day I saw one in the Crossroads shopping center. So I suggested that we just take the bus to the shopping center so we didn’t have to cross a busy street. Well I epically failed. There is no Cici’s in the Crossroads. Apparently the bus I was on took the wrong way and went to another shopping center. So we walked for literally 45 minutes trying to find this Cici’s. But we did walk to other shopping center and found the Cici’s. Needless to say, no one is ever going to listen to me again. Lol.
Maria and I got home around 11 and found this letter on our door. We’re getting a new roommate Saturday. =/ And there’s not a check-in date which means were getting someone who has problems with the apartment their in. Fan-freaking-tastic. The letter said that a cleaning team is coming in the morning to clean the apartment. But what ticks me off is that the letter came late at night. Heather got home at and there was nothing on the door and we got home at 11 and it was there. Which means we have less than 12 hours to clean the apartment because it said we had to get rid of all clutter, clear off all counters and dressers, and lock up personal belongings. And it said there was an attached list of what the cleaning team was going to do, but there was no freaking list. And we don’t know if we’re supposed to be out of the apartment when they come or not. And the letter came so late that we can’t call the front desk because their flippin’ closed! Ugh… I’m so ticked off at the whole situation. So the next few days should be interesting. And another thing that is messed up is that if this new roommate has a problem with us she can report us and the whole apartment can be condemned and they can split us up and make us all move to different apartments. It’s like this new roommate has control over our apartment when we were here first! This is OUR apartment! Ugh… And they are supposed to move in Saturday and at least one of us better be home when they do cause I really don’t want some random person moving in without us here. That’s ridiculous.
Anyway… my weekends over =( Back to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Well I would invite them in with open arms because although they had problems with their old roommates that doesn't mean they are horrible. But I will not lie I hope they don't have problems with you guys. I know you and your roommates seem nice also so I would just be yourselves and not treat this new girl any differently. Hope the roommate situation works out. Thankfully the residents of mine that have roommates both get along so I don't have any roommate problems. Although I could handle them. Sorry this is a long comment I get my resident assistant self is kicking in.

    ReplyDelete