Friday, February 4, 2011

Everybody Has Those Days...

So I woke up this morning to Heather and Maria screaming because there was a humongous grass hopper in the apartment. Lol. It was pretty hilarious if I do say so myself. But the rest of my day wasn’t so great…
I really missed Autumn today. I miss her everyday, but today was especially hard. I went through all of our pictures and reminisced. We stalk each other on facebook when we miss each other. And then I was talking to her on facebook and I was trying to be all serious and she of course wasn’t. It’s really hard to cry and laugh at the same time. Lol. I miss her so much!
So I’m really proud of myself. Back home I would eat out literally every day and I barely eat out here. I eat lunch at home and usually take my own lunch/dinner to work. I never would have thought I was capable of doing it. Lol. And it’s really hard not to eat out here because Disney food is so flippin’ delicious!
So I went in at today. I was put in the Splash Que zone which is the Splash Mountain line. And it was so confusing. It’s literally like a maze. I had to unclipped so many ropes it wasn’t even funny. And I couldn’t keep track of which cans I had checked and which ones I hadn’t. And then I had to try to finagle my way through the line of people to get to the trash cans in the load and unload zone. It was crazy. It wasn’t too bad though. I know Splash is one of the easier Ques to do. I’m dreading the day I have to Big Thunder Mountain Que.
Then after my break I was put in Restroom 1 which is the Pan/CHH bathrooms (Peter pan and Columbian Harbor House). It wasn’t nearly as hectic and busy and large as the Veranda bathroom. I still like doing restrooms. It’s super easy. The only thing that really flippin’ sucked about tonight was that I was off at even though the park closed at 8! Which means that for an hour and 45 minutes I was in the bathroom bored out of my flippin’ mind! No one even came in to use the restroom after . It was the most ridiculous thing ever. So I had to find stuff to do. I filled soap dispensers even though they were full, I cleaned all the toilets twice, I swept up every little piece of paper I could find, and I even dusted out all the toilet paper dispensers. After I was done it was probably the cleanest bathroom on Disney property. Lol. So finally rolled around and I could leave. The only good thing about working late close is that you don’t have to fight for the bus when coming home.
The roomies had gone Downtown to hang out so when I got home I changed and then went straight out the door again to catch up with them. Well it turned out to be the biggest waste of time ever! I rushed to get down there and then as soon as I get down there we turned around and left. It was ridiculous. But the car ride home was quite interesting and fun. And I got Wendy’s out of the deal which means I got a delicious chocolate coffee toffee twisted frosty. J But I should have just stayed home. Lol.

1 comment:

  1. Just Autumn? Do none of the rest of us matter? :) You know I am just messing with you. I'm glad that you got some Wendy's out of the deal, but try to rest once in a while okay? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete