Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sorry

I'm so sorry if I had to add you to read my blog. I had to block it for stupid reasons. It amazes me how immature some people can be.
Anyway...I'm off today. I did my first load of laundry! I had to buy a laundry card which is dumb. It's two dollars to do a full load; wash and dry. Oh well. But I did get a free pair of Chatham shorts that were left in the dryer. So that was pretty awesome.
We haven't decided if we're going to do anything tonight. It's suppose to storm really bad. I want to go out to get my mind off of things, but I really don't feel like getting drentched. I don't know, we'll see.
I hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

  1. To say I'm proud of you and excited for you is such an understatement. I can't find words to begin to express how thrilled I am to see you in this new adventure. I miss you terribly, but I can't think of a better reason to do so. You have always been amazing and so full of potential. I am just proud to be your dad. I LOVE YOU!!!
    PS You will always be my Tinkerbell!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember...boys are STUPID! Glad you reinvited me though. It's fun to follow you through each day. :)

    ReplyDelete