Monday, January 3, 2011

The countdown is almost over!

How in the heck did 2 months turn into 2 weeks?!?! It seems like just yesterday I was reading the poster at TCC and now I’m actually packing. Yes, I’ve started packing. :/ It’s awful!!! Especially since I’m flying. Yes, I’m now flying. Not driving, flying. No car, plane. And it’s official, me and mom bought tickets and booked the hotel. But the more I think about it, the more ok I am with not having a car while I’ll be down there. Everything happens for a reason.
I’m so ready for the wait to be over with and to just be there already! The roommates have decided to have dinner the night before check-in. We’re going to meet up at planet Hollywood. I’m super excited to meet them!
I’m starting to get just as nervous as I am excited. Being away from home for 7 months is going to be tough especially considering that fact that I’m really close to my family. And I’m going to miss my friends soooo much! I find myself spending all the time I can with them lately. I just keep telling myself that everything will be ok and that it’s not a permanent goodbye.
There are just a couple more things on my list to get done, and then I’ll be all set. Now is not the time to let my procrastination kick in!

No comments:

Post a Comment