Monday, January 24, 2011

First Day Off!

So today has been the first boring day since I’ve been here. And it wasn’t really boring, I just didn’t do anything. Which was awesome! The last few days have completely worn me out!
Today I was off and so was Broghan, my roommate. So we went to Wal-Mart and got some stuff we needed. I got my sexy black shoes for work and a step stool because I’m so short that I can’t reach some of the cabinets in our kitchen. And then when our other roommates got home, I cooked dinner. I made cheesy chicken spaghetti. And it was delicious! I was proud of myself for making it all by myself. I almost burnt it, but yah know. Lol.
So I just realized that I told you I got my costume the other day, but I didn’t tell you anything about it. Well…I’m still not going to until Wednesday when I wear it for the first time. Hehe. Suspense people. Disney is really big on suspense and anticipation. So I’m just practicing. Lol. No, I just don’t want to put it on at the moment and take a picture.
But I did finally unpack! I’ve been here for a week and a half and still hadn’t unpacked. Sad but true. I’ve just been so busy!
All I see is Tinkerbell! Of course. I’m really trying not to get my hopes up, but it’s kind of impossible.
So I went on the Hub today to see if anymore of my schedule was up and there were a few extra days up. I really hate military time and that’s what Disney goes by. Anyway…here it is:
TUESDAY: Off
WEDNESDAY: “For our Guest” training
THURSDAY: Streets training
FRIDAY: Restroom training
SATURDAY: Assessment
SUNDAY: RR
MONDAY:
TUESDAY:
WEDNESDAY: OFF
THRUSDAY: OFF
FRIDAY: -
SATURDAY:

1 comment:

  1. Military time is easy. Just add whatever time after noon it is (say 4 p.m.) to 12 and there is military time. 4 + 12 = 16 so 4 p.m. is 1600. :) You'll get used to it. It took me a while working for an airline to get used to it. Love you! Need to skype sometime when you can.

    ReplyDelete