Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Got the Magic!

So here's the deal...I'm freaking exhuauted. So exhausted that I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open while typing. So I'll go into more detail about my day today, tomorrow. But here's the highlights:
Woke up late.
Passed my assessment. Yay...I have officially earned my ears!
Went straight back up stairs after clocking out to go play.
Played in the park until 9:00 with Maria and Heather and Trevor and one of Trevor's friends.
HAD A GREAT TIME!
Danced with Goofy in Movie it Shake it Celebrate it.
Had my first Dole Whip.
Watched wishes for the first time and is was amazing.
I get to sleep in tomorrow!!!
I also work by myself tomorrow night for the first time and I'll be in RR. Should be interesting.
I'm going to bed. Sooooooooooo tired....

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today! I know you'll be an AMAZING cast member. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete