Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Most Perfectmous Day Ever!

I would have not traded today for the world!
Originally we were going to go to Wal-Mart and Target for the things I didn’t get last night, but instead we ended up playing in the parks ALL day for FREE! Here’s what went down:
We got a call around from Joe (my best friends step dad who use to work at Disney) saying he knows someone who can get us in for free. Mom and I had been talking about buying tickets to go to the parks today, but decided against it and were going to go shopping instead. Well once we heard all four Disney parks for free all day we said forget shopping lets play! So we threw on some clothes on and we were out the door. We were so excited we literally forgot to eat breakfast! So after driving to Downtown Disney to park and riding two buses we finally made it to Magic Kingdom where a very nice lady of the name, Stacey, let us in. She was really sweet! So after talking to her for a little bit we were ready to do as much playing as we could.
And there it was…the castle!

I just can’t believe I get to see it every day for the next 7 months. It truly is magical. So we did a complete circle around the park taking in all the sites and stopping for a couple street shows. After riding It’s a Small World we decided to go over to Hollywood Studios.
The last time mom was at Disney they were just building the Tower of Terror so she had to ride it and I made her. I also decided to film this excursion and O.M.G. funniest thing EVER!!! My mother does not do roller coaster or anything of the sort. So it just completely made my day. She totally freaked out.

After our wonderful trip to the twilight zone we caught the Pixar’s Countdown to Fun parade. And I got a hilarious picture of Mrs. Incredible breaking it down:

Then we decided that we should eat since we hadn’t eaten anything all day. We were too busy playing to worry about eating. So we chose the Sci Fi Dine In Theater. It was so neat! And our burger was pretty delicious. After we scarfed down our food we went over to Rockin’ Rollin’ Rollercoaster because we had fast passes. Again, mom doesn’t do roller coaster, but I made her. So we get on the ride and right before we’re suppose to take off the ride stops and the intercom comes on and says they’re having technical difficulties. So we both start to kind of freak out. I don’t want to ride it if it’s going to break down! So we sat there for a good 15 minutes and it finally started moving. Needless to say, we didn’t ride that again.
We were going to end the park with the Muppets, but we had to be at Downtown Disney at for dinner so skipped that and headed to the buses so we would have enough time. Well, we ended up being 20 minutes late anyway. The buses take a while and it seems like none of them go directly to where you want to go! So after we got off the bus we decided that we would walk to rest of the way instead of wait for a bus because it’s already . Well that was a mistake! We had to walk ALL the way around the lake and then to the OTHER side of Downtown Disney to get to Planet Hollywood! I walked the whole way with no shoes because my feet hurt so badly.
We finally made though and met up with everyone. Dinner was great! There were 11 of us. The four roomies and our parents. Everyone is sooo nice and I’m sooo excited to be rooming with an amazing bunch of girls. We all get along so well. Dinner was delicious!
After saying goodbye and figuring out what time we were meeting in the morning (20 of 7 aka lol), mom and I decided that we would end our day with Illuminations at Epcot. So again, we ride 2 buses to get to Epcot. Mom wanted to ride Figment before the show, but after running like crazy to find it we found out that it closed at . So we headed to the World Show case. We had plenty of time so we just walked around enjoying the beautiful night. We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful day! Mom got an adult beverage in Italy and I got a funnel cake in who know where lol. She said the drink was really good and I really believe her ;) After this really cute guy flirted with me and mom and after we gave him the rest of our funnel cake which he was really appreciative of, Illuminations started. It was a great ending to a great day!

Then we rode another million buses and walked another billion miles to our car. Now I’m laying in bed thinking about how excited I am for check in tomorrow! 87 days went to 0 really fast!
So I better get some rest, 20 of 7 is going to be here earlier than I care for. LoL.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were blogging this whole experience, but I am sure glad you are. When you get done with it and get back, you should find one of those sites that lets you turn your blog into a book. It would be great! We miss you already but we know you will have a great time. And, I'll keep an eye on your blog. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete