Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Yeah...That's Not Me


So today was a little less eventful than yesterday. We did get our AC fixed! So we’re not dying any more. I had drug testing at 1:30. That was super fun. Especially since I got all the way to Vista and realized I forgot my Program Guide. So I had to ride the bus all the way back to Chatham and convince one of my roommates to bring me my guide and then hustle back to Vista so I wouldn’t be late. It was stupid. ESPECIALLY since the sticker on the back of my guide isn’t even me! So I get to the place and hand the guy my guide and I was like there were two Megan’s who checked in yesterday and that’s not me. And he was like oh well she’s here too. So I got to meet my twin. Come to find out we even have each other itineraries for the rest of the week, but thankfully we go to the housing meeting and traditions at the same time. So that was kinda chaotic, but then me and some of the roomies ventured to the outlet mall that is literally in our backyard. It’s huge. But we really needed a PayLess so we tried to find one and ended up at the mall! Long story short, it was a crazy crazy adventure. But I love these girls. They are super fun. We’re going out tonight since none of us really have anything to do tomorrow. So I’m sure it’s going to be another epic adventure, but I’m ready J

No comments:

Post a Comment