Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Whole New World


So I’ve had the last two days off and it was much needed. Yesterday Michelle was off too so we spent the day together. We went to Property Control…and spent money we don’t have. Lol. I got a cute little backpack, a long-sleeved shirt, and an autograph book you can put pictures in. So I didn’t get a lot. Lol. I think I got $65 worth of stuff for $23. So not too bad. Then we went across the street to Company D and bought our “Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party” tickets! All the cast discount dates are in September. So we’ve decided to go on September 24th. Michelle and I will have that day off because it’s a Tuesday and the other girls our going to ask it off. It’s also Katie’s birthday! So we’re going to do something that day and then go to the party that night. I’m super excited! We just have to get costumes now. I think I’ve decided to be Tinker Bell :)

So after we did our Disney deed for the day we decided to take an adventure. Michelle wanted to find a used book store so we ended up in downtown Orlando. On the way we talked about how it was nice to get out of the “CP bubble” and be in the real world. Lol. So we found this little hole in the wall book store and it totally was not worth the 30 minute drive. Lol. We were in there for 5 minutes. But while we were in there the freaking Beauty and the Beast song came on…we just looked at each other and busted out laughing because we had just talked about getting away from Disney for a bit. Lol. So we decided to get some lunch while we were out and went to Chipolte. Then we saw that there was a Halloween store across the parking lot and we were going to stop in, but it wasn’t open yet. Which was really disappointing because we really need to start working on our costumes.

So we eventually made our way back home. Since we were both off and I was off the next day and Michelle didn’t have to work until 7 the next night we decided to go out. I was super excited because I hadn’t been out since the first week we got here and it was a really long week of training. So we got all dressed up and convinced Katie to come out with us. It was sooo much fun. Like always. The bus was super packed and we had to stand, but it was worth it because Tuesday nights are free bus and ladies drink free. I got to see Luis and catch up with him as well! That was fun. lol. It's still kind of weird to be back.

And today I’ve done absolutely nothing! I woke up with a headache from last night if you know what I mean. Lol. So I stayed on the couch and watched TLC all day. I was going to go to Downtown Disney and see a movie and eat at Earl of Sandwhich, but…..that didn’t happen. I was also going to go the Monstorous welcoming event, but I’m the only one off and I didn’t want to go by myself. So instead I’m sitting at home alone. Lol. Which is weird because there’s always someone home. No one gets off until 10 tonight.

So I tried to call 1909 in Vista Way today to tell them that my Main Gate passes will more that likely be sent to there mail box, but that was an adventure in its self. So every apartment has a phone and to call another apartment in any of the complexes you just have to dial an extension. So I called and finally someone answered and it was an oriental girl and I could barely hear here over the phone. So I tried to explain the situation to her, but she didn’t understand anything I was saying. She eventually understood something about the mailbox, but then said she didn’t know where the mailbox is. Lol. So I’m going to have to call the front desk at Vista or just go over there or something. I swear nothing can be easy.
 
I have my first shift by myself tomorrow. I work 12:30 to 6:30. The park closes at 5, but I’m closing the Village. So it should be interesting! I’m kind of nervous, but it should be ok. Everyone I have met in super nice so I’m sure if I have questions someone will help.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment