Monday, August 19, 2013

Tiny Feet


Another day off. I slept in…of course. And then I met Michelle at Disney University so we could go to Company D and Property Control. I bought my Figment lanyard at Company D. Yay!

 
And then I bought new shoes, a shirt, and a jacket at Property Control. I’m super excited about my shoes because my other ones I bought on my last program are a lookin’ a little ratty.

 
It is so hard not to spend so much money in that store. I had to start putting stuff back because I had too much. Then I went on a quest to find my boots for work. Rachael and I walked all over the outlet mall yesterday and I found no boots. I went to sketchers and Wal-Mart today and they both have hiking boots, but only in men’s sizes! And for those of you who don’t know I’m a size 5 in women’s! So I tried on the smallest size they had in men’s and I couldn’t walk in them. So luckily I found some boots in the CHILDREN’S section…I don’t know if they’re going to work because I feel like they don’t look like “real” hiking boots, but I guess I’ll find out Wednesday. If they don’t work I really don’t know what I’m going to do because like I said, I’ve looked everywhere…Good thing about buying children’s shoes is that I only paid $13 for them. Lol.
 
 
 
So after the two hour trip to Wal-Mart (taking the buses SUCK) I came home and actually fixed super and hung out with the roomies. We played a round of headbanz which is super hilarious and fun.
 

I have tomorrow off. I think I’m really just going to stay home. It’s too hot to do anything and I just want to do nothing. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment