Saturday, August 17, 2013

All Play and No Work


 
Today I woke up thinking I was just going to hang out at home and take it easy. (Becuase yesterday I went to MK and Epcot with a couple of roomies and didn't really enjoy it because my feet and legs hurt so bad.)Yeah, that didn’t happen. I ended up going to Epcot with Michelle and Katie. We rode the Ellen ride. I can now see why I never did it on my last program. It’s pretty boring and outdated. Then we headed over to Mexico to eat lunch and took our picture with huge sombreros.
 We walked all the way around the world, rode the Norway ride, and watched a little girl in Japan pick a pearl. That is something I definitely want to do before I leave. You pick a clam out of a tank and they open it up and there’s a pearl inside. And then you get to choose what kind of jewelry you want with your pearl; necklace, ring, earrings, ect. It was pretty cool. Then I subjected the girls to Captain EO and Figment. Neither of them had done either. They are both my favorite!
Then we decided to jump over to Hollywood. We got fast passes for Tower of Terror and rode the Great Movie Ride. But my head was killing me so I decided to catch a bus and come home which sounds a lot easier than it actually is. To get to a CP bus you have to catch a Disney bus to the TTC (Ticket and Transportation Center) and then from there catch a CP bus home. And with my head hurting as bad as it was it felt like it took five hours…But I finally made it home and all the roomies got to eat dinner together. It was the first time we’ve actually all been home together.

Well I have training in the morning. It’s called DAKlamation. It’s just park orientation, but I’ll finding out what I’ll be doing specifically. It’s from 8-2, but I have to catch the bus at 6 :/

No comments:

Post a Comment