Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Router Brings All the Boys to the Yard


I didn’t blog anything yester day because I just had the welcome session and I’ve already heard all of it so I was super bored the whole time. Oh but we did have some nerdy boys over to try to help us with our router issue, but still no luck. Which sucks more than you know. But anyway….

Today was sooooo much fun! I know these days are going to pass eventually and this will become just another job like my last program so I’m trying to enjoy them as much as possible. I love my roommates more and more every day. They are the greatest group of girls. I couldn’t have asked for better roommates.

Today was Traditions day! Woo Hoo for becoming official Cast Members. So Lynn, Katie, and I all had the morning session from 8 to 12:30. We walked to the bus stop from Patterson to Chatham and I already had awful blisters. So I knew my feet were going to hate me by the end of the day. I wore super cute itty bitty heels from a thrift store, but I guess my feet didn’t like them. So seriously by the end of traditions my feet were bleeding and I walked home from the bus stop bare foot because it hurt so freaking bad. But I do have better shoes for park orientation on Sunday.

So Traditions was alright. Like the welcome session I was pretty bored because I’ve done it before and knew what was going to happen. Traditions is more fun if there is an element of surprise. But I got through it, got my name tag, and can get in the parks for free now. What what!

So the Woody’s Round-up Welcome party was also today. And because there is free food everyone goes. It was actually a lot of fun. We got cowboy hats and got to see Woody and Jessie and won free SafeD Begins with Me lanyards.
But after about an hour or so of that I was pretty much dying to get to Magic Kingdom. And I knew Lynn was too. This is her first time to Disney ever so I was super excited to be with her on her first visit.
 So Katie, Lynn, and I went to Magic Kingdom and met up with Michelle as soon as she was done with Traditions.
The other girls don’t have it until tomorrow so they couldn’t come with us L The weather was acting kinda funny and couldn’t decided if it wanted to rain or not. But thankfully we didn’t get poured on. But the Dumbo ride was down due to weather and that was the one ride Lynn wanted to ride more than anything. And it was so sad that we couldn’t. But I got to finally see the new expansion of Fantasyland and it’s awesome! Disney never disappoints. So we rode the new Little Mermaid ride. Then got food. I got my corn dog nuggets of course and they were amazing. Lol. Then we watched the Electrical Parade, the new projection show, and of course WISHES!
I didn’t cry like I thought I would, but I definitely sang along like always J It’s so good to be back in Disney! So after Wishes we had about 30 minutes before the parked closed so we rushed back over to fantasyland to see if we could get on Dumbo because it was back up. I have never seen a person so excited to ride Dumbo before as Lynn was. It was awesome. So we rode Dumbo and took lots of pictures.

Then we got to meet Ariel because there was no wait and ride the Little Mermaid ride one more time. This time all four of us tried to squeeze in one of the clams and it was hilarious. These girls make me laugh so hard. I know we are going to have an awesome time together in the next 6 months. 
 
I have the next two days of, but I’m not sure what I’m going to do yet. We get into the water parks for free until February so I’m dying to go, but I also want to hit up Animal Kingdom before I start training and scope it out. But I do know that right now I’m going to bed. It’s 2:00 in the morning and my feet are screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment