Friday, August 9, 2013

Almost Time...Again

I'm not sure when I'll have access to the internet again so I thought I'd post something while I can.
This time tomorrow Grandma and I will be on a plane on our way to Orlando! I'm so excited and so glad I'm not nervous. I know exactly what to expect and I'm ready to just have fun!
I can't wait to meet the roomates! We all registered on DORMS the other day so we're locked in. Here's hoping everything goes as planned. We're hoping to get a 3 bedroom in Patterson. There's six of us and we seem to be a pretty good fit so far :)
I've got everything packed and ready to go. 2 large suitcases and an empty carry on. I know...I know, it's amazing. lol. The only thing I don't have is my camera :( I still can't find it...I'm really upset that I won't be able to take my pictures, but everything happens for a reason I guess.
So we'll fly out tomorrow night and stay with my aunt Christie and uncle Larry and then I check in on Monday!

On another note...my baby sister is all moved into her dorm in Stillwater. I can't believe she's an official college student. I'm so excited for her and this new chapter in her life! Love you Chicken :)

Well until I have internet again...........

No comments:

Post a Comment