Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Purple is seriously my new favorite color!

MY PURPLE FOLDER CAME IN!!! I’ve been checking the mail box everyday when I get home and today I looked and a big white envelope was in there and I pretty much freaked out. Even though I’ve already been invited and accepted my invitation it kind of doesn’t seem official until you get your folder. So since we have a locked mail box, I tried to pull it out but I just couldn’t do it. So I had to wait for mom to get home with the key which was pretty much agonizing. Lol. It’s pretty much the most beautiful thing ever!
I think that when you open the folder “Welcome” from Brother Bear should start playing. LOL.
Well the roommate hunt is over. I was really worried about it, but it was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be and a lot faster. There are four of us and we’re planning on getting a two bedroom apartment in either Chatham or Patterson. I’m sooo excited! They seem like a great group of girls! I think the only down side will living with a Fairy-God-Mother in training…Considering the fact that that was my first choice and wanted it really bad! And now I’ll have to hear all her amazing stories when she comes home from work! (Hehe) I’m just kidding…I can’t wait to room with her!
Sooo…I got my front license plate I’ve been wanting really badly! It’s only the cutest thing ever:

The days are going by sooo incredibly slow. I want to be in Disney already!

No comments:

Post a Comment