Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The BEST Email Ever!

Soooo…after a long 7 day wait, I received the most gorgeous purple email! And to all you future CPers, a little word of advice…don’t check your email while driving! Haha. I checked my email every chance I got and somehow I forgot to check it when I got off work. So I was driving to Wal-Mart and was like “oh yah my email”! So I checked it (while driving, my bad) and completely freaked out! All I saw was Disney Recruiting: Invitation! I was like OMG OMG OMG! Then opened it and only read the first line before calling my mom. It said “Dear Megan, Congratulations! You have been selected to participate as a Custodial Cast Member on the Disney College Program in the Spring Advantage 2011 Season”. YAY! Yes…custodial. Trust me, it’s a lot better than it sounds. Lol. Everything I’ve read said that custodial is one of the best jobs to have at Disney. You get a lot of freedom and the most guest interaction. So I’m super excited. The only thing I’m worried about is getting stuck to work somewhere other than one of the parks. Because I really want to be in a park and not on one of the resorts. So I guess we’ll just hope for the best and see what happens. I mean after all, it’s Disney for goodness sakes! The most magical place in the world people!
And then I had a bit of a break down when I got home. Long story short, I was actually considering not going. I had a lot of choices to make and I was so overwhelmed! And then I sat back and thought “Megan, are you really considering not accepting your dream job?!” I mean, this is the opportunity of a life time!  
Soooo….I went for it! I decided to give it all over to God. He knows what He’s doing and I just need to keep my faith up. So I logged in and accepted Disney’s invitation, paid my deposit, and selected my arrival and departure dates. My dates for my program are January 19 through August 5! No turning back now! Yes, I still have a lot of choices to make and I will definitely have to budget like never before, but I’m positive that everything will work out.
Disney World here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment