Sunday, October 24, 2010

Counting Down to Disney!

So I’m watching one of my favorite Disney movies…The Emperor’s New Grove! It’s hilarious. And one that people often forget about.

I bought the cutest Mickey Mouse pajama pants at the consignment store the other day for $5. I love them!

So I made my Walt Disney World College Program Countdown last night! It’s super cute and I’m super proud of it! Everyone on the Spring 2011 CP facebook page was making one so I wanted one. But I wanted to make a creative one. So….I bought a Mickey Mouse Club House coloring book at Dollar General the other day and in it were these Mickey Mouse faces. So I made my numbers out of the faces and colored a Mickey to go with it. This was the end result:

87 more days. Oh my goodness how I absolutely cannot wait! I keep reading people’s blogs from other programs and it just makes me more excited!
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment