Thursday, October 21, 2010

Disney This...Disney That...

Disney is all I can think about. Literally.
Today was the Disney College Program at TCC and yes, I went even though I’ve already been accepted and pretty much know everything there is to know about it. It was awesome. I got to watch the videos and hear more stories. It was great for a Disney addict. And it made me even more excited if that’s even possible. My favorite part was hearing about how one woman started out as a custodial cast member in the college program and now she’s a wedding planner for Disney. I was like OMG that’s my dream job!!! I’ve always dreamed of having my wedding at Disney. So to be a planner and help people have their dream wedding would be the greatest job ever. Just saying.
I’m really excited because hopefully while I’m down there I’ll get to volunteer for Give Kids the World which is a partner with the Make a Wish foundation. That would be awesome! So hopefully I’ll have enough time to do that. If not, I’ll make time.
So seriously…I see Disney everywhere now. For example, today I had lunch at Wendy’s and one of my chicken nuggets was shaped like Mickey! It was my Mickey Chicky! LOL.
I got my first “congratulations/Disney gift” today. My wonderful sister Robin got me laundry necessities. And it smells sooooo good! It’s lavender and it’s making my room smell wonderful! It really sucks I have to wait 3 months to use it. =/ But thank you Robin!!!
I can’t wait for January to be here! Come on Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment