Thursday, October 14, 2010

Let the Obsessive Email Checking Begin...

So I know it’s only been two days since my interview, but I can’t help but constantly check my email. Today while doing my homework in the TCC library, I decided I would check my email and I had an e-mail from Disney! To bad it was only a thank you email thanking me for interviewing. I about had a heart attack right there in the library. And then I was thinking and wondering what would happen if I checked my email during class (or in the library) and I got an acceptance letter?! Because I know when I get it I’m going to scream and jump off the walls! So to keep from risking the chance of disrupting an entire class of students, I should probably only check my email where it won’t matter that I go completely nuts. Hehe. I also obsessively check and read the Disney College Program Spring 2011 facebook page. Which can kind of be depressing sometimes because that’s where people talk about being accepted. But that doesn’t keep me from reading everything on the page. And of course I obsessively talk about Disney now. And I’m not sure how much more I can talk about it, but I have feeling once I get accepted it’s going to get a lot worse. Soooo…all I can do is wait and think purple! The Jack Johnson song sitting, waiting, wishing comes to mind right now :)
Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment