Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Free Pizza…at a Nightclub…No…

So I’ve had the most exciting/productive/Disney filled weekend yet. Lol. Monday night Michelle and I went to MagicKingdom with Michelle’s friend and some of his friends. Well his friends were two girls in entertainment…oh geez. Ok so people in entertainment our totally in their own world and think they are all that and more. So it was an interesting night. We watched the parade and of course they knew everyone so they were hollering and screaming. It was just a little much. But then we hung out at someone’s apartment when we got back and it was still entertainment people, but guys. Now guys are way better than girl entertainers mainly because they don’t act like they think they are real princesses. Lol. And they are usually gay and gay guys are just fun to hang out with. Lol. So we drank wine and watched youtube videos until 2 in the morning.

Then on Tuesday Michelle and I got up early (well 10am) and headed to MagicKingdom. Our goal was to meet as many characters as possible. We eventually met 16! It was awesome. (oh and all the fall/Halloween decorations are up which are amazing)!
 
So as soon as we enter the park we see Marie from the Aristocats so we got in line for her. She is one of my favorite fur characters. Sooo cute!

Then we got fastpasses to meet the princesses and went to the castle to watch Move It Shake It Celebrate It! Still one of my favorite things to do in the parks ever! So we met the princesses. Cinderella was so quiet we couldn’t understand a single word she said to us so that was awkward. Aurorawas not the prettiest Aurora I’ve seen. And Rapunzel was our favorite.
 


 
Then we hopped over to see Mickey because the wait was only 5 minutes. The parks are so dead right now it’s ridiculous.
Then we hoped over to Storybook Circus and met Donald, Goofy, Daisy, and Minnie. I love Minnie’s costume.



Then we ate lunch at Be Our Guest. So amazing! They started building it on my last program so it was pretty awesome to get to finally see the final product.
Then we watched the 3:00parade. Met Tiana. And we were very disappointed because Prince Naveen wasn’t out LHe’s my favorite.
Then we met Aladdin and Jasmine. They were my favorite to interact with.

Then we went to Tomorrowland and met Buzz Lightyear. Who signs your autograph book with a stamp. I was like, really Disney? Lol.
Then we met Tigger and Pooh who are just adorable.
We stood in line to meet the faries, but we were so exhausted that we ditched the line and headed home. Michelle made us Alfredo for dinner that was so good. Then we got ready for our weekly outing. So everyone knows we usually go to Senior Frogs. Well a lot of Michelle’s co-workers were going to take the “other” party bus to Lux. So I got over ruled and we ended up going with them. I’ve never been on this bus and there’s a reason. I’ve heard nothing but negative things about this bus and the guy who runs it. But I tried to keep a positive attitude for Michelle. Well I was totally right. The night was a disaster. We waited in line forever when we got there. There were free drinks until 1, but we were literally drinking out of Dixiecups so we were constantly at the bar instead of dancing. (um...we get free drinks at Senior Frogs out of a yard cup…) And there was free pizza…what??? Who provides free pizza at a nightclub? Who goes to a nightclub to eat pizza? It was the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen. The music was way too loud. And the bus didn’t leave until 2:45!!! Ok when we go to Senior Frogs 2:00 is late enough. By the end of the night people were just sitting on the couches because we were just done. It was so bad. So at the end of the night I looked at Michelle and said “I told you so”! lol. So needless to say, we will be sticking with Senior Frogs on Tuesdays. Lol.

So today I’ve done nothing. I like having at least one day to just sleep and by lazy. I work tomorrow and then have Friday off so I can go to Hollywood for the Villain Party!
Oh I also got a package from Summer! I've been missing home lately so it was perfect :)
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment