Thursday, March 24, 2011

Typhoon Lagoon!

Me, Maria, and Katy went to Typhoon Lagoon yesterday and it was so much fun! I have a feeling that most of my days off from now on are going to be spent at a water park. I think these pictures will pretty much sum up our day.
Ready to have some fun in the sun!
This picture cracks me up! We were on this raft ride and the waterfalls we were going under were sooo cold!

Loved the Lazy River!

Except the waterfalls. LOL.
This also cracks me up. LOL. This is me getting ready to swim with sharks in the shark reef. 
Maria and I swimming with sharks! This is a funny story...So the shark reef is a 10 1/2 foot, 60 degrees, salt water tank full of sharks, sting rays, star fish, fish, and other marine life. And what you do is snorkel across the tank. So Katy gets in and just goes for it, but Maria and I are having some difficutly getting in the tank. I'm freaking out becuase I can't reach the bottom and I can't kick my legs (you can only swim with your arms across the tank). Maria's freaking out becuase of the sharks. So Katy has made it all the way across, gets out, and can't find us because we're still at the beginning. LOL. So she's yelling at us to just do it and we're standing there freaking out. Finally we just go for it. And I serioulsy almost had a panic attack becuse I can barley breathe through my snorkel. But we both made it all the way. We ended up doing it two more times becuase we didn't see anything the first time becuase we were just trying to get across. It was funny and really cool.

SHARKS!!!

In the wave pool!
GREAT day! :D 
















No comments:

Post a Comment