Thursday, March 24, 2011

Long Time No See...

Disney is crazy. This program is ridiculous. I seriously almost came home with Kayli last week. I started packing my stuff, that’s how serious I was. There was drama going on, I was super sick, and I was just home sick. I ended up having an infection in my chest and had to call out of work. So I finally found an urgent care to go to and then missed two more days of work. I HATE being away from home when I’m sick! And on top of this, Kayli, Kristen, and Heather were on their way to visit and I was scheduled to work 53 hours because it was spring break. But I pushed threw my illness and really enjoyed the time I had with the girls. I stayed at their condo most of the time they were here. It was nice to have home cooked meals. We watched movies and baked cookies and stayed up all night catching up. It was awesome. We also went to the beach together on my day off and on my other day off I got to play at Disney with them. It’s one thing to create magical moments for strangers everyday, but it’s a totally different feeling getting to do it for the ones you love. We had so much fun and it was so nice to have a little piece of home.
Sooooo happy to see my bestest friend ever!! We all went to New Smyrna Beach and it was absolutely beautiful! It's more of a family beach so there weren't a lot of spring breakers. We walked the beach and went shell hunting and got see some washed up jellyfish and I found a sand dollar. And then we laid out and fell asleep and all got really burnt. Hehe.
Disney! This was the first time I had been to the parks as a guest in weeks. And it was the girls' first time at Disney. Sooo much fun! We hit all three mountains and got to see some shows and ate delicious Disney food and watched the Magic, the Memories, and You and Wishes!

And of course we rode the Tea Cups...Hehe. I miss them already!
After talking to Kayli, I've decided to stay and finish my program or at least try. I've never been one to quit and I don't want to start now. I hate not blogging, but sometimes this program gets so crazy that seriously all I have time for is sleep and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment