Monday, November 18, 2013

Sick Day

I called in sick today. But I'm not sick. I'm just done. lol. This week sucked. But good new is that my extension got denied so I'm for sure going home in January. YAY!!! Another reason why I'm done. And if you know me, when I'm done with something I'm DONE! So now I just have to try to make it through the next month and half. I'm closing next Thursday...yes, Thanksgiving. Of course I am. And of course it's the latest shift I've had so far. I work 3:30 to 9:30. We almost failed our inspections. Yet another reason why I'm done...roommates. I'm not even going to go into that just becuase I'm tired of ranting about it. Stupid guest...another reason. I was at Safi and a guest asked me if the Hippo was a Rhino............
Good news it that graduation is in my future. I got the email a couple days ago saying that the even is December 10th. Yay! I'm almost there. The trouble is that I'm going to REALLY want to come home after that day. Ugh...if I could get all my stuff on a plane I totally would to. And be home for Christmas... :(
Well that's about it. I'm going to go watch more reruns of Grey's Anatomy.
I MISS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We love you and can't wait for you to be home. Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete