Thursday, October 3, 2013

Auditions

Well auditions sucked. I didn’t make it past the first round. There were sooo many people. I was number 401. I think there were over 600 CPs who showed up. Auditions started at 9:00, but check in started at 8:00. I got there around 8:10 and the line was already wrapped all the way around the building. So I waited in line forever. Then I had to wait for them to call my group back. Then we had to wait in another room. Then we had to wait in the hall. Then they took us to the auditions room. It was ridiculous. They took us back in groups of about 50 and we learned this super simple dance that is difficult if you’re not coordinated. Lol. Four steps of marching, a jazz square while waving your hands in the air, four steps of skipping, and two pivot steps while throwing your hands in the air. We had to do it three times across the floor in groups of four. I was able to do it pretty well (while smiling lol), but some people were just a hot mess. Lol. I think they called five people out of our group to move on. One person was really tall, one girl was shorter than me, and one girl did her dance WAY over the top! Lol. So I don’t know what they were looking for. But I guess I can say I’ve been there done that. I’ve done both types of auditions now, face and character. I like face way better. You just stand there and look pretty. Lol. One of my co-workers made it pass the first round, but not sure how far she went. But she’s a music and theater major so I wasn’t surprised.

So I was pretty bummed after auditions. I tried not to get my hopes up, but it would have been nice to make it past the first round. Plus I wasted my whole morning. Lol. I got done at 11:00, but just missed the bus so I had to wait for the 11:45 bus =/ So I went home and took a nap. Lol.

The day before Michelle and I went to Hollywood to pin trade. Always one of my favorite things to do in Disney. Then ended the day watching Wishes at MK.

So the next time a person asks me how they keep the animals from hunting or keep them separate on the Safari (because I get asked this at least once a day) I’m just going to say that they’re trained not to kill each other. I hate stupid people…

Well it’s Grey’sday!! I’m off to watch Grey’s Anatomy J
 
Oh here's the picture of the group that went to Food and Wine
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry auditions sucked. Their loss. Love you! :)

    Oh....and I'm really glad they train the animals to stay away from and not hunt each other. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha! I literally told someone that the next day and they believed me!! LOL. I was like seriously?!

    ReplyDelete